If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (732) 536-7555

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage In Shrewsbury, NJ

3/31/2021 (Permalink)

After fire cleaning.

This soot damage was caused by the chimney of the fireplace.  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls was called in to do the soot cleanup.  There were several rooms affected from this loss.  Our crews were ready to get going once the customer called.  This loss was straight forward cleaning and had no issues.  The insured was pleased with the results of the cleaning.  We take a lot of pride in being able to get to our customers fast and work quickly to get them back to “Like it never even happened.”  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is here for all your fire, water & mold cleanup/restoration needs.  We can be reached at 732-536-7555 or visit us at www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Other News

View Recent Posts