Spring Cleaning Time In Monmouth County, NJ
Some of you are ready to start your spring cleaning. Here are some suggested cleaning areas you may not think of:
- If your cleaning in the spring how about having your hvac ducts and dryer vents cleaned. Not only will your house be cleaner, but the cleaning of your dryer vent will help reduce the chance of a dryer fire.
- How about cleaning out your dressers of unwanted clothing and donate them.
- Check your attics. Attics may have been invaded by unwanted guess over the winter looking for somewhere warmer to stay. Your unwanted guess can cause havoc in an attic and the cleanup should be done by a professional because we consider this a bio-hazard.
- Garages and sheds are a good place to start cleaning up your unwanted treasure. The rule of thumb is, if you haven’t used or picked it up in 3-5 years it should be thrown out, donated or put it in a yard sale.
- Gutters and drains around the house. Not cleaning these areas up may result in leakage into your home.
These are just a few tips for the upcoming spring cleanup. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls wishes everyone a warm and healthy spring.